Lorraine's Album Update/Regimen Changes

Lorraine

I just wanted to let you know that I made an small update to my Hair Progress > Hair Journey 2005 album. I grazed my bra strap but trimmed 1.5 inches off as it was uneven. I love it now! For the new year I have made some changes to my hair care regimen:

* Less and less heat (I mean it this time :D )
* More Surge
* Shampoo with Biotin Shampoo
* Lather with Biotin Creme (I'm late to jump on the bandwagon I know)

* Texturizing every few months (I was already on the road to this as I relaxed for 8 minutes so we will see if I can meet this challenge head on)
* Back to every other day washes (my hair actually reverts when it's dry, I need the moisture)

I really want to thank many of the ladies on the board. Without knowing it you have helped me come closer to my hair goal (thick, bra strap length hair). I have either sought your advice, read your posts on how far you have come, or used your progress photos for inspiration. Big ups! :up: Here's to BS in '05.

Cheers!

There is hope (April 2004 vs today)
hair8bl.jpg

Last edited:
Your hair is looking MAJORLY healthy and your growth has been wonderful. BSL is just around the corner for you!!! :clap:

Last edited:
Your hair is gorgeous as usual! You are doing a great job...I have a feeling you will make it BEYOND bra strap this year...and before June at that!:)

Your hair looks gorgeous! :notworthy: You've made some incredible progress. You'll be far beyond bra strap before this year is out. :)

Of course I am stalking....I mean checking your album yesterday looking hard for updates and then when I log on today I see them.

Your hair is FABULOUS!!!! I love the color
48.gif
(I know I say that all the time). It is so thick and lush!
56.gif

Keep doing whatever you are doing.
01.gif

That is why I love you ladies. You really are uplifting. I was a bit embarrassed to come out and share my progress since I'm making baby steps toward BS. Huggette, I did trim it myself. I am forever traumatized from a stylist who tried to give me the big chop without my consent. Sengschick, you need to stop with all that hair on your head. Tell your dad I said thank you for the curly hair genes. LOL. Ms_Kenesha, step away from the color. If I see you at the meeting with highlights I will hurt you. Learn from someone who (accidentally) had green hair over the summer. Carlie, Allandra, and Dreemsold, I want hair like yours when I grow up. Kaddy, you can stalk all you want. That way I don't feel so bad for stalking your album. I peeped the new growth. ;)

Thank you again ladies. You are really inspiring me to stay on track.

Happy growing! :up:

Last edited:
Whoooaaahh!! :shocked: Your hair is looking FABULOUS Lorraine!! :) :weird: That comparison picture is just toooo much!!! :up: :up: You done good, girl!!! :grin:

Simply gorgeous and healthy looking!! I have stalked your album when I first came on to LHCF! Keep up the good work! :)

Your hair is stunning!!!! I noticed your avatar in another thread!!!!

COngrats and you WILL See BS Soooo soon!!!

I know I just told you but I'll say it again, your hair is beautiful.I didn't know that you texurize.What is your hair type? I think I might start doing that.

Awwww... you ladies are awesome. Bee6, I think there is a thread on biotin creme which someone bumped. Perhaps the other ladies have seen good results? It doesn't promise to make your hair grow but it does help with thinning hair. My ends are suffering. I just picked up the shampoo and creme so I will keep you posted on my results.

Back