Looking for these oils for thickness and/or growth.

LongCurlyLocks

Does anyone know where I can find these oils: NOTE they must not contain any petroleum, mineral or vegetable oil. I already have a place to buy the Jamaican castor oil and Argan oil.

Alma oil
Neem oil
Brahmi oil
Any help/tips are appreciated. Also any oils I left out for thickness and/or growth please let me know.

MGA2013

Alma oil can be found at an Indian store or online like Amazon. I have alma oil but mine does have mineral oil in, which doesn't bother me. As for the oils I don't own.

ilong

God's Own
I have purchased from Vadik, Amazon and my local Indian Grocer (which by the way is cheaper)

Also check out the LHCF Ayurvedic threads. There are other sites mentioned in these threads.

curlicarib

Lovin'' All of Me
I make my own because most of the store bought stuff has mineral oil and other things in them. Basically, put some powder (neem, amla, etc) in some coconut (or olive) oil warm up (not boil) and let it instill for a couple of weeks. Strain (if you want) and use.

This isn't as strong as the store bought stuff, but at least I know what's in it.

sweetypoo705

Hi LongCurlyLocks, I found this website- I haven't ordered yet, but it is worth researching: www.bayanbotanicals.com. HHJ:)

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

LongCurlyLocks

Black Jamaican Castor
Alma
Argan
Emu
Coconut
Neem
Brahmi
Jojoba
Tea tree
Grapeseed

Also Saw Palmetto and Biotin are good. If I am missing something please feel free to add.

Also saw two post on oils on www.blackgirllonghair.com.

And some information here: www.motowngirl.com

Got more investigating to do....

cynd

Fenugreek is supposed to be good for thickness. I've only recently started using it so I can't attest to it yet.