Looking for marland salons that give relaxers

DarlingNiki1977

Ladies, I'm looking for a new salon that give relaxers. Many are now getting away from this, but I still want touch ups every 6 weeks. I've been to cole Stevens salon in greenbelt and I adore this spot. Sadly, they don't do relaxers. I'm looking for a stylist who is good with hair care and has great customer service. I really would like somewhere that does not overbook and does not have you wait more than 10 mind or so. The ideal is to be in and out in 2 hours. I live in Columbia but I wouldn't mind going somewhere in Montgomery or pg county. Please give me some recommendations! Thanks in advance!

I used to get my relaxer done by May Luu, who owns HotHeads Hair Studio in Gaithersburg. She's pricey, but she did a great job with my hair.

You should check out Textures Hair Salon in Gaithersburg, MD. I love it and I've been going there since trying to grow my hair out. Not only is Carol there the first stylist since I've been in the DMV to not give my hair burns while doing my relaxers but she even gave me a lovely moisture treatment as well to heal my hair.

Also, when you get touchups, you get a free protein treatment included.

Back