Look at this natural's purple hair

NappyNelle

Kinky Coily 4A, Fine Strands, WSL
Msmchy also had pretty purple natural hair! Check out her fotki.

youwillrise

i wanted to color my hair purple (favorite color) some years back, but i decided not to because i'm afraid of color lol...but yeah...i thought this was gonna be about msmchy at first.

kupenda

I miss that purple, lol. I play too much in my hair and now I'm a blond, but I feel an itch to go back...

Msmchy you're gorgeous! I love how the purple makes your little curls look extra cute! I miss my purple patch :-/. I'm going cotton candy pink when I go back to school full time. One shade hair is sooooo boring. I'm gonna be one of those moms at the PTO meetings with a green patch in her bangs lol

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Solitude

I wasn't sure what to expect, but it's really pretty and hair looks lush and healthy. I skipped straight to the end, no biggie...I'd rather a long video than several parts. I think people only used to do that due to YouTube time limits.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using LHCF app

GaiasDaughter24

I prefer and miss my hot pink hair but her hair is gorgeous. I faved this video months ago. I think I'll color my hair next year. I said that last year... :look:

MissErikaM

I love funky hair color!! Right now I have a Kelis thing going on. I want to do the pinks/blue/purple in the front, however I don't wear my hair straight very often anymore and worry it will look clownish when it is curly with the color. :nono: I LOVE her hair!

keepithealthy

Her videos was the one I watched before I bleached my hair. I think the purple is cute on her. She also used to wear it a fiery red color as well.