Dsylla/HappilyMe BC'd and loc'd!!!

anon123

I saw that she big chopped. I know she had been thinking about locs, but I thought she would sister lock her own texlaxed hair.

LaFemmeNaturelle

you just couldn't find it because we need that google search back lol. she posted about her big chop when she did it but not the locs! thanks for posting that!

*Happily Me*

haha thanks!

I was going to do sister locs wayyy in the future, but i decided to get temp locs to see how i'd like locs in general on me.

FearfullyMade

Do you :) But I must admit, it was painful to watch you cut your beautuful long hair, but I wish you the best Happily Me on your next hair pursit :)

HoneyA

Goal:Hip length stretched
I really loved your texlaxed hair. It was so gorgeous. As long as you are happy!

*Happily Me*

thanks y'all.

These are temporary locs and i'm beyond certain that my hair will get back to WL, at least, but it'll be more fabulous than before! teehehehehe

SimpleKomplexity

You are sooo strong to be able to cut your hair like that. I would be friggin crying. We shouldn't be that dependent or have that much love for stuff like that...but I do. I can't wait to see your future updates. Your hair is soooo thick and looks very healthy! Happy hair growing!