Longhairdontcare2011 has died

NaturallyATLPCH

Who is Kyla's mom?

RIP lhdc2011

She was a YouTuber that died of a brain anorism (sp) a couple of years ago. I think it's spelled Kylah's mom but she left behind two beautiful daughters. She died shortly before Dawnyelle did.

It's amazing how people in the virtual world end up like part of your family.

bydebra

I was just watching some of her videos a couple of days ago, been following her for years. I was wondering why she had not made any new videos. She had a beautiful soul.

May she rest in peace.

Miss*Tress

She was a sweet, beautiful, intelligent young lady and such an inspiration. It's so sad to see someone pass with their what should be their whole life ahead of them.

Last edited:

RUBY

I'm shocked. I didn't know she had Lupus. And she was young.
She really did have the most gorgeous hair.
RIP.

Platinum

I'm sorry to hear this.:sad: I used to follow her hair journey. I didn't know she was so young. May she R.I.P. :rosebud:

ManeStreet

Oh no! I've watched her for years & follow her on Instagram. She seemed like such a positive person. I'm so sad for her family.

coolsista-paris

ive been absent from internet and only learned this today.

i am so sad. lhdc2011 is the first person i followed and that inspired me a lot!

may she rest in peace.

healthyhair2

I just found this out as well, last night. I haven't been on the internet much because of work.
Her videos were always informative and inspiring. She will be greatly missed , by family and
the natural hair community. RIP Longhairdontcare2011!

TLC1020

Oh noooooo, She been on LHCF for a while. I haven't been on the site that often lately... My younger sister who is 31 has Lupus as well and it has done a number on her Kidneys and now she is on on dialysis. I feel for her family as she was so young.

DragonPearl

I am shocked!!!! I just found out the news while looking up old threads.

She was one of my hair inspirations and she seemed like such a lovely person.
I feel so hurt even though I never met her in person. Too young to die. My heart goes out to her loved ones. Such a loss.