Lonei's New Self Relaxer Pics

lonei

Hey ladies

I self-relaxed my hair recently and changed a few things that gave me a much better result.

The night before I used PW77 (Pretty Wittys on Youtube Mix of Hello Hydration Conditioner, Glycerin and Water) and Jamaican Black Castor Oil on the scalp and over the PW77.

The hair the next day was extremely soft and easier to part and base the scalp. I lost a lot less hair than I normally do and this method of fully moisturising the hair the night before made it a lot more manageable.

I continued to self relax using the half half method, colouring my hair using Adore Cajun Spice and Sweet Almond Oil for 1 hour with no heat. I conditioned with Keracare Humecto and ORS Replenishing pack under the steamer for about 40 minutes and detangled immediately in small section while it was still hot with conditioner still in the hair but not under the shower.

I rinsed the hair out and then left it wet in a showercap and proceeded to rollerset with Giovanni Direct and Frizz Be Gone for 2 hours under the dryer. After this time I maxiglided the roots on setting 5 with the flat plates and no steam, I trimmed almost 2 inches and then pincurled overnight.

I maintain by pincurling and added Shea Moisture Coconut and Hibiscus Smoothie and Keracare Essential Oils every 5 days or so. I normally wash every 2 weeks. Today I had it in a ponytail (see video below- at
45 mins) because I sometimes cant be bothered with the pincurls every single night. After this first wash it will go back to braidouts or curlformers washing every 2 weeks until my next relaxer 3 months later.

God bless you all x

http://livestream.com/trclondon/eChurchlive/videos/95752639

20150724_103218.jpg 20150724_143428.jpg 20130622_154921.jpg 20150725_170419.jpg 20150724_155211.jpg IMG_7704 (1).JPG IMG_7705 (1).JPG IMG_7707.JPG IMG_7706.JPG 20150724_103218.jpg

Leona28

Thank you x
Lonei, thank you for the above. Inspirational:)

I've noticed you're in London. This may come across slightly off the subject, but do you know of places to get a wig cap? Or anyone who could make a good wig which is less than £90 to make? Thank you. Please PM me.

mz.rae

Beautiful hair!!!! Omg it is so awesome to get to comment on one of your threads. I remember back in the day I loved looking at your pictures on Fotki. Your hair is gorgeous and you are truly an inspiration!

danysedai

I always love it when you post pictures. Gorgeous hair as always! and great tips. I'll try pw77 concoction next time I relax.

lonei

Lonei, thank you for the above. Inspirational:)

I've noticed you're in London. This may come across slightly off the subject, but do you know of places to get a wig cap? Or anyone who could make a good wig which is less than £90 to make? Thank you. Please PM me.

Thank you everyone!

Sorry hun, I don't know of anyone who can do that per say but I have a good friend who was just a finalist in BBC'S program Hair. Her name is Marlene Abuah and she can do almost anything so I would think it's worth a try to ask her. Check out her website anyway. It won't let me paste it but Google natural gloe.

God bless x

Leona28

Thank you everyone!

Sorry hun, I don't know of anyone who can do that per say but I have a good friend who was just a finalist in BBC'S program Hair. Her name is Marlene Abuah and she can do almost anything so I would think it's worth a try to ask her. Check out her website anyway. It won't let me paste it but Google natural gloe.

God bless x
Thanks Lonie, didn't see wig making on her site. Please ask her and her prices. Thank you

Leona28

She said to email her your requirements via her website and she will be able to give you a price x
Thanks Lonei

Took a trip to Peckham today and went to Juliet - fab store and very helpful staff. Happy with my 2 wigs. Very soft synthetic.

lonei

Great results as always, beautiful hair. Are you maintaining or trying to grow out your hair even more?
Thank you very much. Kind of maintaining, trimming up every relaxer to get the ends to be a little thicker but if God wanted to bless me with some more, I wouldn't say no!