Lonei's Relaxer Update-ceriotti Gong Italian Dryer

lonei

Hey ladies

I relaxed my hair recently and I thought I would share the pics and method. These are the notes I made for myself about my procedure. This was the 2nd time I have used Cantu Shea Butter Leave in. The first time I used it as a leave in but this time I mixed it with my Keracare Humecto Conditioner and the shedding was the smallest its ever been. I was worried as I am protein sensitive but it worked great. I Relax/Textlax every 13 weeks ORS Olive Oil Relaxer Extra Strength.

I was trying to get the Pibbs 514 Dryer to the UK for many years withto no avail. I did some research and found this
http://www.salonequipmentcentre.co.uk/ceriotti/5744-gong-4-speed-mobile

The drying speeds are great and it does dry my hair a lot faster and more evenly than my previous Aphrodhite dryer. It is not as loud as my last dryer and doesnt burn on 50 degrees. It provides a smooth, soft setProcedure:

Comb out with PW77 (Hello Hydration, Glycerine and water) and base scalp and twist in medium twists so you don't have to part the hair again.

Relax hair. Half half method. (Relax one side, cover the other side with a showercap, rinse, neuralise then repeat).

Neutralise twice leaving on for 5 mins 2nd time.

Spray ACV for 30 seconds and rinse

T-shirt dry

Mix Argan Oil and Adore Cajan Spice semi perm colour with no heat for 30 mins with cap and towel. Rinse and shampoo once with Keracare Hydrating shampoo.

Mix Cantu Shea Butter Leave in with Keracare Humecto and Glycerin and steam for 30 mins. Detangle with conditioner in not in shower

Rinse. Put wet hair in showercap and then add Giovanni Direct Leave In to each section. Giovanni Frizz Be Gone serum to roller set then go under dryer for 1.5 hours and flat iron the roots and any frizzy sections with 1 pass, 2 max. Trim.

Add Keracare essential oils and pin curl.

Add a tiny amount of Shea Moisture Coconut Smoothie with Keracare Essential Oils every few days, pincurling at night and combing once a week. Wash every 2 weeks.

IMG_5669.JPG IMG_5671.JPG IMG_5694.JPG IMG_5700.JPG IMG_5705.JPG IMG_5713.JPG IMG_5724.JPG IMG_5733.JPG IMG_5737.JPG IMG_5787.JPG

Lonei! Your hair looks absolutely amazing! Loving the health. This is a really good job. I'm taking notes because I don't have time for natural anymore.

Lonei! Your hair looks absolutely amazing! Loving the health. This is a really good job. I'm taking notes because I don't have time for natural anymore.
Thank you my love. Funny enough with the children I only have time to do twist outs and generally only wear it like this every relaxer cycle. Whatever you choose, keep it healthy x

Lovely hair Lonei!

I want your length and thickness, only with my natural hair only.

I hope to get there by the end of next year.

Back