LOL Im so underpressed!!!!!!!!

Qualitee

So I relaxed my hair last sunday. I stretched for about 6 months. I had alot of NG and my already "relaxed" hair curled up just like my NG. So when it was time to relax I only put the relaxer cream 2 1/2 inches up. Now I noticed that I had alot more hair that needed relaxing:lachen:about 2 inches. So my hair looks like this
S
T
R
A
I
G
H
t
S
T
R
A
I
G
H
t
C
u
r
l
y
C
u
r
l
y
S
T
R
A
I
G
H
t
S
T
R
A
I
G
H
t
or like this_______~~~~~~~~~~_________:lachen:

Actually,I think the curl hair was underpressed hair from the last time I relaxed months ago.:lachen:Help!!!!! What should I do? Relax the curls or what?
BTW Im loving the volume when I flat iron

You should wait at least 6 to 8 weeks before doing a corrective and just baby all your hair in the meantime. If it's really bad then just bun it until you do the corrective.

I would wait at least 4 weeks and then relax the curly sections. Just be careful about keeping the relaxer away from the relaxed roots. You would hate to get damage by over processing the areas that are already relaxed. ...Maybe you should grease your relaxed roots for extra protection.

HTH

How long you think I should leave it on? I think im tex-relaxed in the curly area. I dont want to leave it on too long

I had that same thing happen to me twice... Grrrrrrr!!!!! **shakes fist**
It's part of what lead me to transition to natural.

At any rate, you can wait about 7 or 8 weeks and do a corrective on the curly section.
it will work. Leave it on for a little less time than you did for the straight parts.

Last edited:
Back