Lisa Price's aka "Carol's Daughter" Hair Routine

so1913

Lisa Price\'s aka \"Carol\'s Daughter\" Hair Routine

For all you CD's product fans, here is her routine based on the 2001-2002 CD's brochure (BTW her hair is BEAUTIFUL in the brocure):

1. Shampoo once a week with either Khoret Amen or Rosemary Mint Shampoos. Sometimes I use a combination of the two.
(NOTE: if my hair is in braids or twists I skip ahead to step 4)

2. Condition and detangle (with a wide-tooth comb) with Nature's Gate Herbal Conditioner

3. Deep condition (about every two weeks) with Shea Butter Skin Smoothie. I usually use the Coconut-Mango-Pineapple. This gets applied to my hair in generous amounts from roots to ends. I use my fingers to apply it and rub it on. I leave it in anywhere from 15 minutes to 1 hour.

4. Rinse Thoroughly.

5. Massage Khoret Amen Hair Oil into my scalp.

6. Apply Some of Marguerite's Magic to my ends and let dry naturally. I only use a blow dryer if I have to goo out right aftyer I've washed my hair. For in-between shampoo maintenance I touch up my curls with Hair Milk,if needed, after I get out of the shower. To prevent breakage and maintain teh curly fro I finger comb my hair whenever possible.
(NOTE: This step is not required if I am wearing braids or twists)

so1913

Re: Lisa Price\'s aka \"Carol\'s Daughter\" Hair Routine

Oh, good. You would think that someone with a "Lifetime Membership" would automatically get a new catalog!

auntybe

Re: Lisa Price\'s aka \"Carol\'s Daughter\" Hair Routine

I used to do this years ago. The Nature's Gate did nothing for my hair.