LHCF Salons WOW!!!

luvmesumhair

Wouldn't it be GREAT if LHCF opened up salons across the nation! The stylist there would have to be members of course so they would know what our hair needs and the dos and donts. Wow. I mean just look at what RabiaElaine is doing. She is offering her services and I trust her.

Just daydreaming...

KnottyGurl

I would be one of their first customers. We might not be able to start LHCF salons, but why not have a list of LHCF-recommended hair salons. I'm always searching, but I can do my own hair just fine if I never find someone.

**daydreaming with luvs**

Last edited:

Dayjoy

Old School Member
You guys say this is a daydream, but LHCF salons and stylists seems to me to be a natural progression. I would also love a master list of "official LHCF approved" salons. That would save me the stomach knotting every time I think about possibly finding a new stylist.

luvmesumhair

That would be wonderful re LHCF certified stylist listed in your area. Hopefully one day that would happen. Isn't there a few stylist here on this board?

silvergirl

i dont go to salons.. but it is a great idea. id love to see 100% of black women out there wearing their hair in its healthiest state.

*Michelle*

I def would'nt mind being a stylist for them. I've always been into healthy hair...I think I was before my time.

luvmesumhair

I mean because I see that a lot of ladies here on the board are afraid of hair stylist, myself included. And I know a lot of times we do not have time to do our hair, do not even feel like doing it ourselves or just like to be pampared even. I just think it would be a great idea.

Hopefully RabiaElaine will be able to start something here!

Hint...Hint:look: