Let's Talk...U-Part Wigs!

MACGlossChick

I got my wig combs today! I also ordered some dark brown keratin glue sticks from ebay too. I'm gonna try to do an invisible part wig with it. Even if it doesn't work out, the glue should blend more into the wig than the regular glue from glue sticks. Wish me luck!

Foxglove

A drop of golden sun
I'm looking for a kinky curly u part wig tutorial that can be worn with a side part or pulled up in a ponytail/puff. Does anybody know where I can find a tutorial like that? My hair should be shipping this week

WonderGirl2U

Hi Ladies!!! Can someone tell me the benefits of making your own wig versus just buying one in the store? I see many nice u part wigs that people make themselves, but why would I do that when I can just go to the store and buy one?

trendsetta25

Hi Ladies!!! Can someone tell me the benefits of making your own wig versus just buying one in the store? I see many nice u part wigs that people make themselves, but why would I do that when I can just go to the store and buy one?

Making it yourself makes it more customizable for you. I love my wigs! When you have good hair and a customized wig.... No one can tell you nothing! Lol