Lets Take Measurements!

growingbrown

Well I just took out my braids and my last touch-up was 12/31/05. I plan to relax within two weeks. I blowdried my hair and took measurements. I am 4 incnes away from APL :perplexed and I am 8 inches away from BSL. I was hoping to be further than that but :ohwell:. I hope to be at APL by the end of the year with Crown and Glory, vits and taking good care of my hair with the help of you ladies :grin:
Where are you ladies current at?

i'm about 2-3 inches away from brastrap. i took pics a few weeks ago. hoping to make it there by the end of the year :)

SweetCaramel1 said:
i'm about 2-3 inches away from brastrap. i took pics a few weeks ago. hoping to make it there by the end of the year :)

Sorry, Off topic: SweetCaramel1, you'll be at Brastrap length in no time:) !

TO be honest I really dont' know. I think I'm near bra-length, but shrinkage and me neglecting my hair for a quick minute says otherwise. I will be texturizing this weekend so hopefully I'll be somewhere near bra-length.

I need 2-3 inches to get to bsl, after that will need 4 more inches for mid-back. I'm currnently measured 20" from hairline to ends.

I'm about 2-3 inches past APL, 2-3 inches to BSL. I'm hoping to make it to BSL by the end of the summer and then I plan to trim with every relaxer until I get it close to one length all over.

Back