Leaving Nexxus Emergencee In Overnight??

Hair_Goddess

My hair is in need of some serious "Emergencee" treatment after being scorched by an merciless Gold & Hot curling iron. So to prepare for my hair appointment this Saturday, I'm thinking about putting Nexxus Emergencee in my hair tomorrow night, leaving it in my hair overnight, and then have my hairdresser rinse it out on Saturday morning.

Will leaving Emergencee in my hair overnight cause more damage to my hair or will it strengthen it tremendously?? Please advise.

There's really no need too. Have you used it before? Once it's dried on your hair i think the strengthing process has reached it's prime.

Leaving it in longer than the directions say isn't going to do anything more for you hair than it will if you follow the directions on the bottle.....it will most likely do more harm than good.

I would follow the directions.

There's really no need too. Have you used it before? Once it's dried on your hair i think the strengthing process has reached it's prime.

Yes - I use it every time I wash my hair which is usually every 2 weeks. However, I always sit under the dryer with Emergencee and without a plastic cap. I've never let it air dry before.

Back