Leave In Conditioners

Islandgirl

hi! Are there protein leave in conditioners? Is Salern a protein leave in conditioner? 911? Basically I am looking for a protein leave in conditioner. Any suggestions ladies? Also, I wanted to know from the people that use Kiehl's Silk Groom leave in, is it a heavy creamy leave in conditioner (I like stuff that's heavy because my hair thick and just sucks moisture up)? Thanks so much! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
Many ladies on the board like the Kiehl's, but it was not moisturizing enough for me /images/graemlins/frown.gif

I like the always 911 but moreso as a daily moisturizer than an after shampoo leave-in. It depends on what kind of protein you're looking for. Here's some suggestions:

Keratin Protein--Motions Nourish Leave-In or Lanza Leave-In Protector

Collagen Protein--Arosci Intravying, Design Essentials HCO Leave-In

Wheat Protein--Abba's Moisturizing Leave-In, Keracare Leave In

Tara

One of the ones I like so far is Infusium23, the brand I have has protein in it. In order to avoid the dryness I use it with my curl activator and I haven't had any problems.

I like this thread though, so maybe when I'm done with my Infusium, I can try one of the recommended brands.

Islandgirl

Bronxdiva-thanks for the link for the protein leave in from Kiehl's. Have you ever used this before? If yes, what was your results?

Supergirl-I used to use 911 a long time ago. I can't remember my results. Do you mind posting the ingredients, I would really appreciate that (I really would, i'm thanking you already if you do /images/graemlins/smile.gif )Have you ever used the Arosci Intravying leave in? If yes, what was your results?

Tara-thanks for the infusium leave in review.