Lanza, Kenra Questions?

BrownBetty

Hello Ladies,

I have a couple of question that I would like your opinion on:

I have stream lined my products, and I love Kenra's MC, now has anybody tried the intensive emollient treatment? Was it better than the MC?

Also from the Lanza line, aside from the protein shampoo is there anything else that you would recommend? My hair is dry so I need moisture.

Lastly, how would you compare Kenra's MC and Elucence's conditioner? I am thinking of doing a rotation of Kenra, Lanza, and Elucence (I have to order it first).

Thanks for your help.

Nyambura

surfer girl
I'm not gonna be of much help to you, Miss Vee, lol because...shameless PJ-in-training that I am...I bought Kenra Intensive Emollient ... but I haven't used it yet. I've heard terrific reports about Kenra Moisturizing, which I can't justify buying until I at least take a crack at KIE. I love Elucence and I've been a fan for a couple of years now. Supergirl and some other ladies (ArmyQT, I think? and AngieK come to mind) have tried the products in question and can actually respond to your question.

Sorry I wasn't more helpful!

Armyqt

MissVee, sorry I must have missed this post. I am an Elucence fan. I loved all the products from them that I tried. However, if it came down to Elucence MB and Kenra, Kenra gets my vote every time. I LOVE< LOVE< LOVE this conditioner. I am so in love with it that I only rotate it with Deep Brilliance (which I also love
). It's been a month now and these are the only products I've used on my hair. I like L'anza too but haven't used it enough to give a good review. I have a few of their small sized conditioners that I need to revisit since I'm on this PJ challenge.
Never tried the Kenra Emollient though.

BrownBetty

I think I am going to stick to the Kenra MC and try the Elucence. Lanza, I will just use the Shampoo (PP). Thanks ladies.

BTW - Kenra is 20% on Sunday at Trade Secret.

Koreanblaq

Unemployed
I love the Kenra IET. I have unrelaxed, uncolored 3ish type hair. The Kenra moisturizing never impressed me. Haven't tried Elucence (tho it's on my list!) or DB.

babyblue

i love the kenra moisturizing and elucence moisture balance but if i had to choose on over the other i would choose elucence.

LABETT

I use the Lanza Protein Plus and Deep Cleansing Shampoo and I love them.Not to sure about the Lanza Reconstructor.
I have Kendra on my list to try since it has received so many great raves.

atlantatiffany

i have used almost the whole lanza line. it is a great line for our hair. i like the protien plus shampoo, moisturizing shampoo, moisturizing conditioner, the urban polish, the reconstructor, the strait line shampoo, and smoother. i haven't tried the be long line but i have heard that it is really good. it is suppose to increase hair growth, but i am not sure how moisturizing it is. i work at ulta so i try products all the time. i havent' tried much kenra, only the leave in conditioner which i think is the best leave in ever. it is a liquid leave in but it is the first leave in that i have used that left my hair very soft and not crunchy. kenra has great products, they make elucence.

Tracy

I would stick with the Lanza PP on dry hair. I also feel the Kenra MC is superior to the Kenra KIE.