Lady with the longest hair on LHCF...

lovechic

I know that we have quite a few Ladies with tailbone length hair, but doesn't Jade21 have the longest locks here? I remember someone telling me her hair was almost thigh length! I don't know if she is still a member here anymore though.

lovechic

SherryLove said:
girl, not even..LOL.... i would say it's among vintage, jade21, and zanna.....
:wave: Hi, Sherry..."Hair Queen!" YOu are definitely among the longest, but yeah, I think Vintage, Or Jade21(butt length at least).

FlowerHair

Reclaiming my time
dontspeakdefeat said:
Irresistible
Nay
Mestiza
Flowerhair

Shoot that's all the ladies I can think of. Somebody come help me out!!

Thanks for mentioning my name among these beautiful women, but no - my hair is not among the longest on this board. It's waistlength now and I'm shooting for butt length. :)

Vintagecoilylocks

I love threads like this one because I hoping some of those long haired lurkers out there will be inspired to chime in and really give us a good accounting of how many there are. They have been alot of posts of people talking about aunts and cousins and grand ma's and freinds with really long 3c-4a hair.

Does any one remember the website with the former ballarina with the knee length 4a hair? I can't find the thread or where I put it in my favorites. I would love for her to join.

Allandra

I do believe Jade21 has the longest hair on the LHCF. She hasn't been on the board lately since she's been pretty busy. She also has a very special day coming up very soon.

Mestiza

dontspeakdefeat said:
Irresistible
Nay
Mestiza
Flowerhair

Shoot that's all the ladies I can think of. Somebody come help me out!!

Awww... Thanks for even thinking of me! My hair isn't the longest, though. About a month ago, it meausured in at 30" (airdried) after a little cutting, in an effort to get it even.

Last edited:

Browndilocks

Browndisha Brownie Sundae
Nay's hair is pretty long. Long and dense. Even when she presses it herself it doesn't seem its straightest. If she ever got a really hard press, her hair would probably be near her butt.

renee_n_3000

Allandra said:
I do believe Jade21 has the longest hair on the LHCF. She hasn't been on the board lately since she's been pretty busy. She also has a very special day coming up very soon.

I'm hope her upcoming event is a happy occasion and wish her the best! I remember her cheerful and helpful personality from BHSGO, way back when. :)