Ladies who use egg

mkd

Do you think that using an egg for protein one a week is too much? I have upped my use of egg from every other week to every week. My hair is really fine and so it does better when it has protein. I follow up with a moisturizing conditioner, banana brulee, but I am wondering if I am doing too much.

belleza

I'm actually on my way to the store to get Espiritu de Canela and some eggs for a masque tonight. My hair is extremely fine too and I used to do this masque every week with good results. Mix a few drops of (Cinnamon Essence) 1 egg yolk, and olive oil. Do this before you shampoo. :grin:

mkd

I'm actually on my way to the store to get Espiritu de Canela and some eggs for a masque tonight. My hair is extremely fine too and I used to do this masque every week with good results. Mix a few drops of (Cinnamon Essence) 1 egg yolk, and olive oil. Do this before you shampoo. :grin:

I can't thank you with a thanks button :look: but thanks!

Mahalialee4

What exactly is "cinnamon essence"?
Also, when the Dominicans use "cinnamon" in their conditioners, is that c.e. what they use??Can you use "cinnamon essential oils" or cimmamon powder instead? Thank you ladies for replies. bonjour

belleza

The Espiritu de Canela is Cinnamon oil with a little alcohol. Last night I decided to try Cinnamon Leaf oil - This masque made my hair so soft, but the protein strenthens it, but not too much. Maybe b/c it has the olive oil. :gorgeous:

ayoung

I have fine strands and started using egg every wash about 2 weeks ago...so far so good :yep:

My hair seems to like protein and the strength I get is really helping

mkd

Today my stylist commented on how defined pretty my curls are when she was washing my hair. The only thing I have been doing differently is using the egg every week. It's a keeper!