Ladies that baggie dry hair

janeemat

I need know what you ladies are using on your hair (the ends) that bun dry hair with the baggie. I usually baggie after wearing a roller set for a couple of days. What are you putting on your ends before bagging it. Do you wet your ends with water. Are your using olive oil or just a concoction of a variety of things. My ends look so chewed up after a I take the baggie off and seemingly more hair is shedded when I run my fingers through it.

JLove74

janeemat said:
I need know what you ladies are using on your hair (the ends) that bun dry hair with the baggie. I usually baggie after wearing a roller set for a couple of days. What are you putting on your ends before bagging it. Do you wet your ends with water. Are your using olive oil or just a concoction of a variety of things. My ends look so chewed up after a I take the baggie off and seemingly more hair is shedded when I run my fingers through it.

you need some type of moisturizer (water based for some people) and an sealent

preciousjewel76

I use a mixture of Elucence conditioner, distilled water, glycerin, and sweet almond oil. Sometimes I add a little extra oil to my ends before putting on the baggie. The key is to always make sure your ends are moist BEFORE baggying.

LocksOfLuV

janeemat said:
So would olive oil be a sealant or a serum such as Aveda Brilliant?

Personally I would leave the serum alone. I never liked the idea of sealing with a serum.

But olive oil would work good. I use a cream based moisturizer. Right now I am using Suave Milk N Honey. Sometimes I pay put a few drops of water on my ends if they are intensely dry. The object is to get the ends very moist (but not WET), you can add some moisturizer to the baggie if you like, it helps the ends stay more moist.