Lacio Lacio Ruined my scalp!!

goldensugar23

I will admit I have Dermatitis which is in very mild form.I have been treating it very successfully with coal tar shampoo for years(flake free for 10 years).I decided to try Lacio Lacio and loved it for my hair.However,a little at a time my scalp starting getting dry then all of a sudden it got very bad(huge flakes,horrible itch,a little hair loss on my edges).I stopped using it asap and started shampooing my hair 2/3 times a week with the coal tar.Not good for Long relaxed hair and also since it decided it didn't want to work anymore for me I had to search the internet to find alternatives.After many Conditioner washes and rinses with tea tree oil my scalp is 70% better.The huge flakes are gone and its now just dry and white.I'm going to wash it again tom with Hair one olive oil shampoo ( i love it,great detangler)and try the proclaim tea tree leave in for my scalp(fingers crossing).I just wanted to warn folks who may have dermatitis.I'm not saying it will break you out because we are all different but since my scalp really went through it..I felt I should warn people about this product!

Last edited:
I had a similar issue with Nexxus products. It wasn't as severe but the conditioner made my scalp white and flaky.

Back