Know the Heart of God!

Nice & Wavy

I want to say thank you ladies for posting in my thread. As we travel along on this journey, we must Know the Heart of God and Know Our Own Hearts as well. As we do, we heal, are delivered and truly set free!

Blessings, always....

N&W

LucieLoo12

This thread was so edifying!:yep: God has been dealing with me on the same lines. Focusing on that inner man. What kind of person am I when I am all alone? Do I love ministry or God more? I know that it is not preached anymore alot, but I am truly seeking to be in the image of Christ. I don't want LucieLoo to be here, but I want Christ to be formed in me. I am not going after a "feeling" of being saved but I am going after true conversion of the heart. Sometimes our emotions can make us feel like we are in a place we are not. They are deceitful.

I went to our Annual Women's retreat this weekend and the theme was being converted. It was soooooo good. Alot of times we can get complacent because we don't drink, smoke, fornicate, cuss, lie etc, but do you have a heart to do His will?(I am talking to me) We talked about Esther and how she was fearful to do the will of God but how after she made her mind up, she said "If I perish, I perish." I began to cry out to God and say God I want that mindset that no matter what ,I want to do the will of God, even if it kills me. I have found myself getting to a place that I was feeling "alright" with myself because I seen myself overcoming things, so I began to get complacent, but God stirred me up and reminded me of the scripture, "He who seeketh will find", it doesn't say "He who sought have found". God began to minister to me and letting me know that it is a continual thing. We never get to a point where we have "arrived" or made it. I should never get to the point where I am "coasting", but always know that it's always a deeper place to go to in God. So I am striving for holiness like never before..

I remembered when I first came to God, I served Him because I did not want to go to hell, I was scared to death..:lol:. But know I serve Him because I love Him, and because He is my friend. It is no longer fear that rules my obedience, but it's my love for Him...

Nice & Wavy

This thread was so edifying!:yep: God has been dealing with me on the same lines. Focusing on that inner man. What kind of person am I when I am all alone? Do I love ministry or God more? I know that it is not preached anymore alot, but I am truly seeking to be in the image of Christ. I don't want LucieLoo to be here, but I want Christ to be formed in me. I am not going after a "feeling" of being saved but I am going after true conversion of the heart. Sometimes our emotions can make us feel like we are in a place we are not. They are deceitful.

I went to our Annual Women's retreat this weekend and the theme was being converted. It was soooooo good. Alot of times we can get complacent because we don't drink, smoke, fornicate, cuss, lie etc, but do you have a heart to do His will?(I am talking to me) We talked about Esther and how she was fearful to do the will of God but how after she made her mind up, she said "If I perish, I perish." I began to cry out to God and say God I want that mindset that no matter what ,I want to do the will of God, even if it kills me. I have found myself getting to a place that I was feeling "alright" with myself because I seen myself overcoming things, so I began to get complacent, but God stirred me up and reminded me of the scripture, "He who seeketh will find", it doesn't say "He who sought have found". God began to minister to me and letting me know that it is a continual thing. We never get to a point where we have "arrived" or made it. I should never get to the point where I am "coasting", but always know that it's always a deeper place to go to in God. So I am striving for holiness like never before..

I remembered when I first came to God, I served Him because I did not want to go to hell, I was scared to death..:lol:. But know I serve Him because I love Him, and because He is my friend. It is no longer fear that rules my obedience, but it's my love for Him...
Thank you, LucieLoo! I so appreciate your post and it certainly is on time, as I see the Lord working on many of us here in the CF in this area.

He wants more of us and more from us. I'm at that place in my life where I need more of Him, not more from Him. It's exciting to know that He is at work in us to will and to do His good pleasure!

:love3: