KERACARE LINE AND NATURAL HAIR???

Mandy4610

Just wondering. Is the Keracare line ok on natural hair? I have the whole line pretty much and now I have a TWA, can I still use the line? Any naturals with a good/bad experience with it?

tapioca_pudding

I'm sorry, I wish I could help! :(

I can't see why it wouldn't work tho.... I can't remember reading anything on the backs of the bottles that said specifically for relaxed hair. :yep:

Fine 4s

Naturally yours....

I did not find this product moisturizing enough for me and my natural strands.

But others love it!

Bottom line, if it works for you, do more of it! Also, as your hair grows in more, don't be surprise if you have to change your haircare techniques and/or the products you use. It's all about adaptation now!

Mandy4610

Thanks ladies. My concern is that I have not had natural hair for like 8yrs. I have learned alot about caring for relaxed hair, but now I need help to carre for my natural hair.

velvet

I really like their styling products: silken seal, curling wax, silken seal sheen spray- when I flat iron may hair.

I don't have any experience with their shampoos and conditioners tho.

egg200

I am natural and I use the Dry and Itchy Scalp Shampoo and Conditioner every couple of weeks. It works for me.

natstar

The only product I have used from the Keracare line is the essential oils blend. I really like it as a sealant.

Faith

I use the humecto on my 4b/a hair and it really makes it easy to comb out. I also use the 5 in 1 sometimes (don't need it as much now that I'm natural). And I like the silken seal...great on flatironed hair.