Keracare Humecto or Elucence???

Kiadodie

In your opinion which one is more moisturizing for your hair...KeraCare Humecto or Elucence conditioner???

Armyqt

Keracare Humecto is a very moisturising conditioner, but I prefer the Elucence. I love the fact that there's natural ingredients in it and I love the smell.

G

I'm interested to. I just bought the Keracare, actually I had bought the Nexxus Humectress and even though the instructions do not say use heat, I did because SHAMBOOSIE said so. Well I did not like how it broke my hair.

So I used the money back guarantee /images/graemlins/grin.gif and bought Keracare, I have'nt used it yet but I hope it's Good.

Lindy

I have both... not sure which is more moisturizing, but I can tell you that since I got the Keracare, the Elucence had taken a back seat... /images/graemlins/smile.gif I will pull it out again very soon though.

Sorry, I know this didn't help much!! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Compassion

I haven't tried Elucence, although I plan too. I'm lazy when it comes to ordering. Now if it was in the store I'd have it by now. But the Keracare Humecto is great. It truly softens the hair and gets rid of static in the hair.

Blessings,
Compassion

nita4

Mindy, I use the Humectress with heat and after the fourth or fifth use my hair felt amazing. It wasn't an instant thing. I also use as a leave in. Anyway, I think it's better with heat. Good thing you could get your money back!!

Nicetameecha

I prefer Elucence. I have both but Elucence leaves my hair with more moisture. /images/graemlins/smile.gif Today, I used Elucence as my leave in and my natural curls are springy, bouncy and soft. HTH.

Islandgirl

Keracare is an excellent moisturizing deep conditioner. I have personally used both Keracare Humecto and Elucence Moisture Balancing Conditioner. Elucence smells good but it DOESN'T detangle my hair and make it soft, Keracare Humecto is better in my book.

AZJeepgurl

Hi, Kia

I have both and I have only used Elucence twice so far, but I don't really notice much of a difference in the way my hair feels after using either. I think the results are the same for me, but I think the Keracare smell waaaaayyyyy better and so I use that more!

HTH
AZ /images/graemlins/smile.gif

pmichael52172

I'm with Islandgirl, Keracare is more moisturizing than Elucence (at least with my hair). I've tried both and Elucence didn't wow me, nor did it detangle, but when I went back to use the last bit of my Keracare Humecto, I noticed the change immediately.

I say try Keracare first, since you can buy it in stores and take it back if you don't like it - whereas with Elucence you have to order and wait for it.

Allandra

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
pmichael52172 said:
I've tried both and Elucence didn't wow me, nor did it detangle, but when I went back to use the last bit of my Keracare Humecto, I noticed the change immediately.

[/ QUOTE ]
I was telling Sweetcocoa just yesterday that the Elucence conditioner doesn't detangle my hair anything like the Pantene Smooth &amp; Sleek conditioner (gives me incredible slip). /images/graemlins/ohwell.gif

adrienne0914

my hair LOVES the Keracare conditioner!! it really detangles and leaves my hair really manageable. i also love the smell. the Elucence was okay, but like others said, it didn't detangle for me. i ended up using it as a leave-in. for me, it works better that way.

adrienne

Islandgirl

Kia, here are the ingredients in the Keracare Humecto Creme Conditioner Professional Formula:

Water. Glycerin, Dimethicone Copolyol, Isostearate, Polyquaternium-32 (and) Mineral Oil, Quaternium-80, Panthenol, Dimethicone, Extracts of: (Nettle, Pine, Burdock, Chamomile, Marigold, Rosemary, Ivy, Arnica, Lime, Corn Flower, Wild Chamomile, St. John's wort, Water-cress, and Garlic), Perfume, Methylaparaben, Propylparaben, Methylchloroisothiazolinone (and) Methylisothiazolinone.

As you can see it is filled with great ingredients (the only no-no is mineral oil, but hey you wash it out, right?) /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Kiadodie

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Islandgirl said:
Kia, here are the ingredients in the Keracare Humecto Creme Conditioner Professional Formula:

Water. Glycerin, Dimethicone Copolyol, Isostearate, Polyquaternium-32 (and) Mineral Oil, Quaternium-80, Panthenol, Dimethicone, Extracts of: (Nettle, Pine, Burdock, Chamomile, Marigold, Rosemary, Ivy, Arnica, Lime, Corn Flower, Wild Chamomile, St. John's wort, Water-cress, and Garlic), Perfume, Methylaparaben, Propylparaben, Methylchloroisothiazolinone (and) Methylisothiazolinone.

As you can see it is filled with great ingredients (the only no-no is mineral oil, but hey you wash it out, right?) /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Iskandgirl. Yeah, the mineral is a no-no in my hair b but like you said since you don't leave it in..it should be ok /images/graemlins/smile.gif.