Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

• 5-7 times a week

• Total voters

MindTwister

Hello Ladies,
My bottle of Keracare Humecto Conditoner is almost over so I need a new conditioner. I like the Humecto but I have read so many raves about Elucence, Deep brillance & kenra that I wanna try one of those. Since I'm undecided about which one to try first I putting this poll to see which one u ladies prefer. I thank you in advance for your input & help. If it's no too much to ask can u also tell why u prefet one & not the others? TIA

Tammy

I chose Elucence simply because I've yet to try Deep Brillance(it's on the list though)and while I like Kenra, Elucence gives me more slip and it just conditions my hair so well. I have, however, combined Elucence w/Kenra Moisturizing along w/LUST and got the best slip and condition I have ever had.

MindTwister

[ QUOTE ]
Tammy said:
Because it has been tried and tested and it is on point.

[/ QUOTE ]

ok
I'm going to wait for more people

JenJen2721

[ QUOTE ]
Tammy said:
Because it has been tried and tested and it is on point.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, it seems like Elucence has been used around here the longest and with consistent results. Gotta get me some, Elucence.

H

honey_jammz82

I voted Kenra, I love it, but I have not been able to try the other two yet!

MindTwister

According to the results to the poll Kenra isnt that far behind so I'm just wondering what's the big difference between Kenra & Elucence. And when I started this poll I thought Deep brillance was going to win for some reason. maybe it's because there was a period when people couldnt stop talking bout that Deep brillance. Anyways...

CurlyCrly

To each his own. :)
I've only tried Elucence and Kenra. Kenra isn't very moisturizing IMO and the price is the about the same even if the postage is added to the Elucence.

Although there were raves about it, I don't intend to try the Deep Brilliance. Elucence gets my vote.

BrEE

whats the big diff between kenra and elucence??

i dont know, i've tried both and there's just something to elucence that kenra cant touch. it's a banggg to it lol. i think elucence gives muchhhhhhhh more slip and there's just something else about it that i cant put my finger on.

jasmin

Elucence was better than Kenra for me and DB is much more expensive so I would go with Elucence.

G

I voted for Kenra. I haven't tried Elucence or the Deep Brilliance because the Kenra was readily available to me. I love the coconut scent and it was very moisturizing for my hair.

RushGirl

#1 PARTY GIRL
I have Elucence and it's awesome!! I heard that Kenra Emollient stuff is KICK ARSE!!! Never tried it though myself.. Where do you get Deep Brillance??

MindTwister

[ QUOTE ]
Armyqt said:
All 3 lines are outstanding. I've tried them all and they're all winners in my book

[/ QUOTE ]

So u mean none is better than the other two? let's say u HAD to chose ONE, what would that one be?

MindTwister

[ QUOTE ]
bree said:

i dont know, i've tried both and there's just something to elucence that kenra cant touch. it's a banggg to it lol. i think elucence gives muchhhhhhhh more slip and there's just something else about it that i cant put my finger on.

[/ QUOTE ]

ok bree, I can tell u REALLY LOVE elunce

Armyqt

[ QUOTE ]
MindTwister said:
[ QUOTE ]
Armyqt said:
All 3 lines are outstanding. I've tried them all and they're all winners in my book

[/ QUOTE ]

So u mean none is better than the other two? let's say u HAD to chose ONE, what would that one be?

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay lemme put it this way. As superior a product as Elucence is, it's not as good as the others as far as performance. But it's still definitely a number one. I'm still on the fence with kenra and DB. For the life of me I can't choose between the two. I love them both even though I use kenra more often. For me the deep brilliance strengthens and softens my hair where as kenra delivers me more moisture and softeness. I rotate these two religiously. I plan on placing another order for Elucence soon. These are my top three lines. You'll yield superior results with any IMO.

daviine

Ummmmm.....what happens if you've never tried any of them or you haven't tried all three of them but you wanna see the poll results?

Armyqt

Daviine, here are the results so far.

Which of these 3 conditioners do u prefer?
Users may choose only one (18 total votes)
Kenra
8 44%

Deep brillance
2 11%

Elucence
8 44%

daviine

Thanks QT

I like Elucence as a leave-in conditioner but it doesn't do much for me as a conditioner. I've only tried Kenra MC twice so the jury is still out...I think I like it though. I definitely wanna try the DB though.........

I just didn't want to randomly click and throw off the poll results.

MindTwister

ok Now Kenra & Elucence got the same number of vote. A tigh isnt helping me lool Maybe I'll just go ahead and by both of them. Well that's what would happen if I wasnt broke lol Anyways poll still open

BrEE

[ QUOTE ]
MindTwister said:
[ QUOTE ]
bree said:

[/ QUOTE ]

ok bree, I can tell u REALLY LOVE elunce

[/ QUOTE ]

i do, i do, i do ooooooooo

armyqt--say it isnt so

RushGirl

#1 PARTY GIRL
I got mine from www.pleasantimage.com too! They have great customer service!!! I placed my order on a Saturday I think.. it was shipped out that next Monday and I got it on Friday! Before that.. I emailed them a couple of times to ask a question and they got back to me within a day.