Keracare 1st Lather Shampoo

douglala

Are there any negative effects from using this shampoo on a regular basis? It’s first lather and I think it is only supposed to be used after a relaxer but I don’t know….

so1913

I would also like reviews of this, this is one of few kera care product I haven't used!

so1913

PrettyBrownEyes, that was my understanding of it also, I forgot to answer the question!

douglala

You may be right. I just read the description on their website. Thanks for the link. Now that I think of it I have experienced GREAT results for the Keracare Humecto conditioner only when I use it with the 1st lather shampoo. I've been wondering why I no longer get great results from the conditioner anymore. I have recently stopped using the shampoo.

PrettyBrownEyes

I'm thinking about using both of the shampoos and giving them a try with the Humecto also, once I run out of my current products, since I get their Affirm relaxer.

I have been thinking that you probably do get better results using the same brands for shampoo and conditioner.

douglala

Yeah, I have always thought about that. Using the same brand shampoo and conditioner may compliment each other.

Dasha

I use keracare first lather and it is really good. My conditioning treatments seem to come out better when I use this

so1913

I believe it is a clarifying shampoo. It removes all products and build up to allow the conditioners from the moisturizing shampoo and the Humecto conditioner to soak in. I usually use a clarifying shampoo first rinse followed by a moisturizing one.