Just wanted to say...

carrie

I have my hair pulled up today in a high ponytail...and there are NO stray hairs hanging down, which means it has actually grown!

Also I wanted Bev to know that I used our Amazon link (thru tha book lists) to make all my online purchases from them. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

kasey

Hey Carrie,

I don't have a lot of time, but I wanted to say congrats. I have been experiencing the same little triumphs. My hair used to puff up at the top because the strands weren't long enought to get in the scrunchie, now my top hair gets flat really smooth at the top. I just need to grow some hair in the back. Have you started using the NX3 yet?

--kc

beverly

Admin (November 2020 Photo)
Staff member
Hey Carrie, you are always so nice! That reminds me that I need to put a link on the page that will let you buy anything from amazon. I am so happy for you. My hair is doing well also, I just have bangs that hang now, I got a relaxer yesterday, before I had alot of stray pieces on the side for the longest time.. Happy Holidays everyone!

carrie

Kasey - I am getting some as soon as I leave work! We had our departmental holiday lunch and my boss gave me a gift certif for ULTA!!!!!!!!!!! She is contributing to myPJ habit. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

G

Yea Yea, Carrie! Glad to hear about your growth! /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

sweetcocoa

Great... another success story! We are definitely doing something right in this forum. I'm happy for you Carrie. I remember last year how frustrated you were about your hair. Looks like your routine is working for you. Don't change anything.

LondonDiva

Gwan Carrie! I know back in tha day your hair used to give yo nothing but grief. Glad to hear your back on track and that area is sorting itself out.