Just saying hello!

PrincessAJ

Hi everyone! I finally decided to join the forum. I have been looking at the posts in this forum for almost a year now. I just did my bc a few days ago but I don't have any pictures to post yet. All of you girls have been my inspiration. You all have beautiful hair! Growing out my natural hair was a big decision for me. I had been wanting to discontinue my use of relaxers for a long time but was unsure about the reactions of others. Although I have received some negative comments and bad reactions about my hair ( and I've only been natural for a few days!!!), I am happy I made the decision.

Welcome! Congrats on your BC lady! I hope you find the support your looking for here. Going natural can be a big step esp if you dont have the support u need around you on a daily basis.

Welcome! I'm so sorry people are giving you grief because you stopped relaxing!
If I ever transition, stories like this make me want to move to a desert island first!
Welcome to the forum!
I'm sure you will find lots of support here!!

welcome princessaj. i feel what you saying about going natural. i am also natural and loving it. i can tell you what helped me was lurking on lhcf, but the videos on youtube willl inspire youu so much. so many natural ladies on there!!!

lol actually im sitting under drying right now typin lol. got my twisties in about to do a big *** twist out tommorow yaayyyy.

Back