just got email that my subscription..

Taya

:( will be expiring soon,like 4/25/06 I actually thought it was Nov when I paid( going by whats on the board. Well when I tried to pay thru paypal it is now asking for my bank account number. WTH!!! I don't feel at all comfortable with giving that info out and don't remember doing this last year. i want to know if there is some other way to pay thru paypal w/o giving that info. I have emailed the contact person for that but haven't got a response yet. I know I can send a moneyorder but that would probably take a minute before you'll get it. I wanted to be able to continue as a member w/o the wait. PLS tell me there is something that can be done. Oh and I probably won't be able to respond seeing that 2morrow I'm expired. So will I be cut off as of 12:00 am or by the end of the day?:(

I am sending you a PM, and I just responded to a whole bunch of emails this morning. Let me know if I answered your question okay.:)

Taya said:
:( will be expiring soon,like 4/25/06 I actually thought it was Nov when I paid( going by whats on the board. Well when I tried to pay thru paypal it is now asking for my bank account number. WTH!!! I don't feel at all comfortable with giving that info out and don't remember doing this last year. i want to know if there is some other way to pay thru paypal w/o giving that info. I have emailed the contact person for that but haven't got a response yet. I know I can send a moneyorder but that would probably take a minute before you'll get it. I wanted to be able to continue as a member w/o the wait. PLS tell me there is something that can be done. Oh and I probably won't be able to respond seeing that 2morrow I'm expired. So will I be cut off as of 12:00 am or by the end of the day?:(

I'm having a similiar problem with Paypal.. I paid the new subscription two days before the old one ran out, only to recieve a notice from PP a few days later, stating that it did not go thru... So, Of course I go log in, etc and see that I had to update my card. Done. Fast forward to the 5th of August, I received yet another notice from Paypal..this time I am HOT..

Log in, and aint nuthin wrong with my card:mad: ..so I email them and wait.. In the meantime, I'm thinking I'm there's got to be another way to get this 5.00 to you guys, besides entering my bank info ...

They say that they will rerun the card on the 10th, however, if there is still a problem (I'm sick 'o them ) can I mail the 5.00 to LHCF..

Thanks for listening.. Please advise ladies ;)
JFemme

Yes, I would also like to pay my fee by money order. I am just not comfortable with putting bank account and personal information on the internet. There's alot of identy stealing and such going on these days.

Hey Everyone - We do not take money orders any longer, I just found the process took to long to manage, and people yelling at me for not getting there account updated the same day, such as in case I didnt get a chance to go to the post office for a couple of days :).

Actually everytime you use your credit card in a retail store you are doing an "online transaction" with a paper trail, so its less secure.

Paypal is a bank in itself, and is FDIC insured - its no different than you accessing your personal bank account online or using online bill pay..

Usually I answered the trouble tickets in a 24-48 hour time frame if you are experiencing account issues. Bev :)

Back