Just a few questions about Adore

Kamilla16

What shades in Adore semi-perm hair color have you tried and enjoyed? Oh!! and how long does the color REALLY last?

I am very excited to try out ADORE. Also isn't this a rinse?

Thanks

Tracy

I really liked Yellow, Genger and Cajun Spice. The color lasts about 6 washes on my hair. It is a rinse - which means it will only deposit color, it won't make it lighter.

Tracy

The Yellow was too punch up a very light blond I was rockin' for a while...but my hair was quite light then. I'd probably use it now to give my hair a gold tone - if I was looking for one. It's comparable to Honey Wheat Sebastian - a pale blond without much of a golden undertone. A real straight yellow.

The Cajun Spice is nice - it's a deeper reddish auburn color. On brown hair it'd probably give a nice auburn tint.

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
Tracy,

If I wanted my hair to have a kind of sandy color (think Vanessa Williams, Queen Latifah) would one of the Adore rinses help me on this and which color? I know they can't actually lighten my hair, but I'm thinking just the hint of deposit only color would give me the desired result.

Tracy

I would say the Yellow...but without lightening it you may not see it. Your hair is pretty dark from what I can tell.

When I wanted my hair to have the Vanessa Williams feel (and she's exactly who I had in mind when I put in the Yellow) I used the Yellow.

You might get similar results - or as close as you'll come without dying it - by using a pale brown rinse. So you have a sandy tint. I'll look at the Adore colors next time I go and tell you which. I know in Sebastian the color would be Golden Walnut. Not so sure about Adore.

Tracy

Wait! I wanna be excited too! Whatcha gonna do?

Or we just excited about me checking out Adore colors...I cna be excited about that too!
See?

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
LOL! Girl, I'm excited about the prospect of getting a sandy-colored tint to my hair, after you give me the 411 on which color might be the best for that

Here's some more excitement:

Kamilla16

Thanks tracy, I think I will give cajun spice a try, since my hair is med. brown. I'll let you know how it works out!

sithembile

I have dark brown/off black hair I tried the copper adore rinse, it didn't show up at all, not even in the sun. Does anyone know which colour would show even just a little besides black?

Renee604

The same thing happened to me with the copper shade. I would like to try a shade that would show even a little bit in my hair.