June 2012..What Did YOU Buy This Week? (Hair Care Edition)

I can't believe I bought Visviscal B2 G1 Free when I already got Hairinfinity vitamins to last me a lifetime:/ Dang it.

IDareT'sHair and anyone else who has extra dark JBCO, uhhhh, I think I was jipped by Amazon cuz I'm pretty sure that what I have ain't no JBCO, let alone extra dark. It doesn't smell like cigarettes at all and is almost clear in color! Does ya'lls look like this?

ForumRunner_20120626_122053.jpg

IDareT'sHair Yeah, that's what I thought. I was just hoping... :perplexed

I'm bout to email them and give them a chance to fix this before I start actin' ignant.

tiffers

What Brand did you get? And was it Sealed?

The JBCO's I've bought had that Plastic Ring/Seal around them.

Umm...You would be within your right to ack a Pure-D Natcha' Born Fool.:lol:..:blush:

I m tempted to try the Hawaiian Silk argan Con.
Ladies i need to stock up on Syntonic Detangling shampoo ,i love it!
The Syntonic deep treatment is very minty ,it feels like ice on the scalp ,soo soothing but didn't work all that great for my hair.

"It's Perfectly Natural"

1 4 ounce Root Food II
1 4 ounce Mustard Seed & Palm Oil DC'er
1 4 ounce Pumpkin Butter
1 4 ounce Tea-Lightful Shine
1 4 ounce Horsetail & Hibiscus Spritz

Curls creme brule cream styler (from Sally's)

Too early for a true review (I've only used it once), but so far I like it. It didn't weigh my hair down or leave it feeling greasy. Which are two of the things I hate. It also doesn't seem like it will cause build up.

eta:

I also purchased a silk hair bonnet. I purchased it on Ebay and I can't wait for it to get here (it's coming from China). I'll be trying out a silk bonnet and I'm interested to if I can tell a difference from my usual satin bonnet.

Last edited:
*clears throat*

Optimum salon care relaxer kit
Optimum salon care deep conditioning masque packs (4)
Optimum salon care heat protectant
Aphogee 2 minute (2)
Summit relaxer base
Those 1.99 tubes of hair oil: tea tree and grapeseed

Sent from my Sprint HTC EVO using LHCF

Went for more teas and bought:
rosehip
fenugreek
rosemary
and more marshmallow root
and there were two lonely bottles of millcreek henna conditioner (on clearance)...well, I like the other millcreek conditioners and I love me my protein conditioners soooo I took both of them home with me:grin:

Bought Already
Hello Hydrations Condish
Olive & Sunflower Oil Moisturizing Lotion
Couple tubes of MN
Olive Oil - its a biweekly thing
Black Tea
Original Silicon Mix
Henna placenta packet
MTG

Need to buy
Henna
DAX
and whatever else comes along

UPDATE I'm going to be buying Jet Black hair dye too :drunk:

Smooth 'N Shine Therapy Silk Fusion 60 Second Critical Repair Reconstructor 13.5 oz jar (4)
TRESemme 24 Hour Body Silk Protein and Collagen
Aussie 3 Minute Miracle
Palmer's DC Protein Pack

Sent from my Toshiba Thrive

Last edited:
Hopefully this one will last for a few years since its rubber. It got great reviews on Ebay. It fits my Hot N Gold but not my Sedu

2012-06-30225138.jpg

Yesterday I bought some perm rods and bobby pins. Sadly when I went to use he bobby pins I realized I bought the wrong ones, so I'm going to have to buy some new ones before next Saturday :angry2:
And I HATE the color of the perm rods I bought. But they were the size I needed. I'm a tad OCD about things, smh.

Have you ever used the Aveeno leave in? Its my #1 I always have 2 bottles

No, I never have. I bought it for my boys, because the K-Mart was out of NTM, and it didn't contain silicones (my son with 4a curls hair HATES cones). Tried it out, and Loved it in their hair! Their hair felt light, and moisturized AND it didn't weigh down my other sons 3c curls. I'll definitely repurchase this for them. I havent tried it in my hair yet, but I'm pretty sure it would work for me too. :yep:

Back