July Length Check...How much further Until APL???? Pic Heavy!

dede1129

As I was moisturizing and sealing my ends and preparing to bun I decided to do a Length Check to see how far I am from APL. The first 2 pics are from January when I found LHCF and the other 2 are from now. How much further am i from APL land?? I have lots of NG but won't texlax again until Nov so i am in for a long stretch.

Let me know what you think Ladies!

Attachments

• Jan 30.jpg
    Jan 30.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 74
  • jan 30th.jpg
    jan 30th.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 64
  • CIMG2254.JPG
    CIMG2254.JPG
    73.2 KB · Views: 70
  • july hair.jpg
    july hair.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 123
You are making great progress! Looks like you only have a few inches to go before you hit APL. Congrats on the progress so far, and we will be keeping our eyes on you until November! LOL :grin:

I think you are built like me. You have a lot of space between your shoulders and armpits! Dang!

Well you are almost there!

I think you are built like me. You have a lot of space between your shoulders and armpits! Dang!

Well you are almost there!

I'm built like that too. Takes forever and a day to go from shoulder length to armpit length.

OP you will definitely be armpit length by November.

Congrats on your progress!!
Looks like you need 2 more in. to be full APL..Great job, I'm so excited for ya!

You are almost there...I can't wait to get where you are (hopefully i'll feel like i'm on my way then "to my goals).
It looks very healthy. Congrats looks like you'll make there sooner than later!

2 inches and you can claim it! We're pulling for you. Keep doing what you're doing. Your tresses look very healthy!

I am exactly where you are and the same amount of space between SL and APL, nice progress, keep doing what you are doing

I would say 3 inches! Great progress...you'll definitely be there by the end of the year.

I agree with what the other ladies have posted. It looks like we both have the same amount of space between SL and APL so you are giving me hope!

I didn't even think about the space between my shoulder and armpit, Thanks Ladies! Looks like I have 2 more inches to go! Hopefully my Bunning will take me there!

Here is an updated pic after I flat ironed, the middle is definitely growing faster:yep:

Attachments

• july 30 relaxer.jpg
    july 30 relaxer.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 4
Back