July Album Updates:)

so1913

Hey everyone!

I have some album updates if you care to check them out. I'll have one last update after my Miss Jessie's Salon visit at the end of the month then it's break time.

(Album link and password in siggy)

Happy Hair Growing!!!!!

Robin41

You know I'm one of your biggest fans, my Jersey sister, and I've been stalking your album since forever so I was only too glad to check out the new photos. As you know, I love, love, love your hair and I cannot wait until my natural hair grows out. I show your pics to my hair and say, "See, that's how you're supposed to look!"

Thanks for sharing!

so1913

toosexy1 said:
sorry about the wedding style :(

OT: what lipstick did you have on?

Girl, I was so focused on that jacked up hair do, that I don't know if that was my lip color, or something the "makeup artist" had of her own, LOL!

so1913

firecracker said:
Alrighty now. Keep em coming. :)

LOL, only through the end of the month, then I'm taking a break on updating for a while;)

Last edited:

EMJazzy

Happily retired
Nice pics! I can't wait to hear what you are reviewing...most of the products that you have recommended works perfectly on my hair so I'm really looking forward to your review. ;)

so1913

EMJazzy said:
Nice pics! I can't wait to hear what you are reviewing...most of the products that you have recommended works perfectly on my hair so I'm really looking forward to your review. ;)

It's not a big secret or anything crazy, I just want to give it a good testing out before I go raving about it;) But I will be sure to share!

MonaLisa

kbody4 said:
so1913, your hair is beautiful!! Love the ponytail in your siggy :love:

Yes, I mentioned this in another thread, not realized 'so' had an update thread.

Very lovely! :love:

jasmine26

oooohhhh, you're puff is getting bigger!!!!! Your hair always look good and soooo soft and moisturized! Do you have a single product that gives you that soft and moisturized look!?! Is that BBD stretch or the buttercreme? I need details! Thanks, girl:)

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
I notice your puff getting bigger too, so1913! :yep:

As always, your hair is pretty, gorgeous... the list goes on... just simply beautiful!!! ;)

Thanks for sharing your updates! :)

so1913

Awww, thank you ladies! Sometimes I THINK my puff is getting bigger, but then most of the time, it just looks the same to me, lol.

Jasmin26, I don't know if it's a "single" product, but I do know the combination of using the Stretch and Buttercreme and keeping those as staples along with frequent conditioner washes is what's keeping my hair in pretty good shape.