JOJOBA OIL

CHOCOLATECHILD

If anyone know where something is I know someone on this board knows!! /images/graemlins/grin.gif I've been everywere looking for Jojoba oil, well not everywhere just Sally's and 1 beauty supply store. but anywho Sally's had some Jojoba hot oil treatment but it had a bunch of stuff I've never heard of in it and Jojoba wasn't the first ingredient on the list. I've heard how many ladies on this board rave about it and since I'm just about out of EVOO I said I would give the Jojoba a try. Thanks in advance for any advice I receive!!

Pumpkin

You can find 100% pure jojoba oil at any health store like the Vitamin Shoppe or GNC. The ones at beauty supply stores tend to have all that extra stuff in it.

VALLEYGIRL

also try health food store chains like Trader Joes or Whole Foods. Look in the health/beauty/cosmetics section
Valleygirl

Honey Vibe

The Good Physician
I got a 100% pure jojoba oil bottle from Aubrey Organics, but I'm sure it would be cheaper to go to a whole foods store. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

A

AmilLion

guess i'll be picking up some tonight /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Nyambura

surfer girl
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
I order mine from Mountain Rose Herbs

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too. I love their jojoba - it's 100% organic, pure jojoba oil that they sell in bulk! I got 16 oz. for $21 (comparatively cheap, when you consider the $9-$10 for 4 oz. that some health food stores sell). /images/graemlins/smile.gif