JOJOBA OIL!!! I am a believer!!!

Syrah

So all the sisters have been talking about various oils. I've used avocado and olive oil (which I both love). I have 3c/4a hair - and I am an avid blow dryer (weekly) because of the thickness of my natural hair. It's about bra strap length.

I decided to give Jojoba Oil a try (Trader Joe's sells 8 oz of 100% jojoba oil for about $3.50).

So I did my usual wash routine, jumped out the shower, towel dried, applied some of my 100% pure Jojoba Oil and proceeded to blow dry my hair, in sections, using the KMS flat out Curl Relaxing Balm. My hair has NEVER EVER been so soft. I haven't had to use my QP Mango Butter or Keracare Lite Oil Moisturizer nearly as much as I had before the Jojoba Oil.

I'm am in love....with Jojoba!!

(Hair album in progress).

Divine Inspiration

:clap: I love jojoba oil too! I like it because it's light and adds a nice shine without weighing the hair down. Plus, it's great for oiling the scalp since it's the oil that's closest to the skin's own oil, sebum.

berry87

I luv me sum jojoba oil ladies :bouncegre It feels so nice and soft on my skin after a cool shower! Great for ashy spots 2 lol

Allandra

MsNadi said:
So I did my usual wash routine, jumped out the shower, towel dried, applied some of my 100% pure Jojoba Oil and proceeded to blow dry my hair, in sections, using the KMS flat out Curl Relaxing Balm. My hair has NEVER EVER been so soft. I haven't had to use my QP Mango Butter or Keracare Lite Oil Moisturizer nearly as much as I had before the Jojoba Oil.
Do you usually use the KMS Flat Out Curl Relaxing Balm when you blow dry your hair?

Faith

Funny...jojoba oil alone has never done anything for my hair. It never left my hair feeling soft..nothing. Well my regimen on Thursday was:
I did a prepoo with pantene, honey and oil
then shampooed with QP bodifying
then more Pantene
then giovanni vitapro leave in

I then flatironed on Friday using 911 heat protector and BB lotion. I applied a little bit of jojoba oil and my hair is really soft. I think the whole regimen worked nicely together.

wyldcurlz

i love jojoba oil. but today i used it in a way that i never have before. i rinsed my hair (since i'm doing an 'almost' daily rinse routine) then, i sectioned it off and smoothed generous amounts of jojoba oil on my towel dried hair. and that's it. i basically used jojoba as conditioner. and my hair feels amazing right now. its very soft. it doesn't feel slick or greasy when i run my hands thru my hair. now, i'm even more in love with jojoba than before!!