Joining the S-Curl wagon! Thanks LHCF!!

candita

My last relaxer I underprocessed, so my hair wasn't as relaxed as I'd like it to be and three weeks post my hair was already becoming a struggle! After utilizing that handy little "search" feature, I read up on the s-curl, bought a bottle (throwing my PJ recovery back after 3 months of behaving!) and tried some tonight. :yay: My new growth (which was dry as all things holy) is now soft and my hair comes so easily! I can already tell this will be a staple in my packed hair shelf! Thanks ladies for all the posts on s-curl! :kiss:

S- Curl is the only reason I decided to stop relaxing. It made my new growth so manageable! I wish I had found this out years ago!

Welcome to the joys of S-Curl, Candita!!!! :D I keep this stuff stockpiled. My hair LOVES it!!!

is s-curl for new growth specifically or have you found other uses for it?

from36to38 said:
is s-curl for new growth specifically or have you found other uses for it?

It's actually an oil-free curl activator and moisturizer that works wonderfully at moisturizing and softening the hair. I use it on my entire length, but I don't saturate my hair with it. HTH!

e$h said:
Which bottle is it?

Here's a pic from my Fotki:
IMG_0175-vi.jpg

e$h said:
Thank You! How are you applying it? Parting and spraying or just spraying overall?

I spray a little in my hands and work it through my hair, morning and night. I also added a little extra water and some jojoba to mine, to add more moisture and seal it in all in one shot!

e$h said:
Thank You! How are you applying it? Parting and spraying or just spraying overall?

i parted my hair at the new growth, sprayed and rubbed it in. Nice & Soft! :p

preciousjewel76 said:
I spray a little in my hands and work it through my hair, morning and night. I also added a little extra water and some jojoba to mine, to add more moisture and seal it in all in one shot!
this is a great tip! i used s-curl today on my daughter's hair and put on hhb afterwards...her hair is still butta smoov! i guess i'll be making this concoction tonight ;)

Back