Joico Moisture Recovery Balm....

brooklyngal73

SteelyDan/DonaldFagenFan!
Has anyone tried this product? I hear good things about Joico, and I've seen this product on eBay.

How does it make your hair feel?

NeeSee

Girl I love this so much. I brought this by accident at Trade Secret last week. It is so moisturizing to me. I also have the Moisture Recovery conditioner and shampoo and I like them a whole lot but I really like this one.

brooklyngal73

SteelyDan/DonaldFagenFan!
Great! How do you use it? I assume it's a DC--how long do you leave it in for?

Adrian said:
Girl I love this so much. I brought this by accident at Trade Secret last week. It is so moisturizing to me. I also have the Moisture Recovery conditioner and shampoo and I like them a whole lot but I really like this one.

JD's Mom

I have the conditioner and the balm. Both are excellent, and will be part of my product rotation. I use the balm as a deep treatment, about 20-30 mins under the heat cap and rinse. I have only used the conditioner for a few mintues in the shower. Very nice product.

morehairplease

Adrian said:
I use it as a deep con. I usually sit under my dryer about 30 to 45 min.

Adrian thanks for posting how you use the moisture balm. I am going to purchase it once my humectress runs out.

NeeSee

tishee said:
Adrian thanks for posting how you use the moisture balm. I am going to purchase it once my humectress runs out.

I just use it as a deep con. I usually wash with KeraCare's 1 st lather then I use Moisture Recovery poo and then I deep con. with this under the dryer for about 30 to 45 minutes.

morehairplease

Adrian said:
I just use it as a deep con. I usually wash with KeraCare's 1 st lather then I use Moisture Recovery poo and then I deep con. with this under the dryer for about 30 to 45 minutes.

thanks Adrian

ToyToy

I love this!!!!! I leave it on for about 30 minutes. It makes my hair very soft and detangled!!! One of my favourites! :)

Gemini350z

I love this shampoo and conditioner, havent used the balm, but the other products are amazing. They are definately going to be staples.

Artemis

If you like super rich, thick conditioners, this is good. It was actually too thick for my fine hair. I am using the treatment lotion now, with great results...

HTH

soonergirl

I used it this weekend along with the moisture recovery shampoo, and it left me with moisturized soft hair... like it... Im an aveda girl,and found it in the cabinet (forgot I purchased this almost 2 years ago.) and I was pleased with the results...

Last edited:

GrowinLonger

I just bought this a few weeks ago and haven't really used it yet. I noticed it has alot of cones in it, so I'm a bit hesistant and have been considering taking it back to the store.:ohwell:

It sounds like everyone's happy with it though?

gymfreak336

I tried out the Kpack intense hydrator this past week and I loved it. It made my hair strong but still soft and smooth.

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
I just bought this a few weeks ago and haven't really used it yet. I noticed it has alot of cones in it, so I'm a bit hesistant and have been considering taking it back to the store.:ohwell:

It sounds like everyone's happy with it though?

Thanks for that bit of info.--I was wondering if it did or not.

gymfreak336

Like, maybe we've found a replacement for the old Moisturefuse "loved it?"

Humm. I don't know about that :lol: I will try it again when I get relaxed again. Right now I have alot of newgrowth and underprocessed hair and it still worked well. It made my hair strong and my overprocessed ends felt thicker. I was pleasantly suprised.
I am trying the new Lanza in Jan. I ordered it last night. When I find a worthy replacement...I will let you know. I miss that moisturefuse:sad:

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
Humm. I don't know about that :lol: I will try it again when I get relaxed again. Right now I have alot of newgrowth and underprocessed hair and it still worked well. It made my hair strong and my overprocessed ends felt thicker. I was pleasantly suprised.
I am trying the new Lanza in Jan. I ordered it last night. When I find a worthy replacement...I will let you know. I miss that moisturefuse:sad:

Yep, it was a tried in true that kept me from being a PJ. :yep:
I can't wait to hear your thoughts on Lanza--worth trying just for the pretty bottles!