Joico ladies please help

chocolatethai

hi ladies i recently tried the joico k-pak line i bought the shampoo, conditioner, reconstructor, and intense hydrator and got a sample of the split-end mender which i havent tried yet, i absolutely loved it!!!:grin: so i was on drugstore.com and found this whole list of k-pak products that the pj in me is dyeing to try have any of you ladies tried these and if so would you recomend any:

Joico K-Pak Reconstruct Leave-In Protectant, to Prevent Damage 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)
Finalizes the reconstruction process by sealing the cuticle and providing a protective barrier. Contains Quadramine Complex™ (MWS 150-2500) and K-Pak's Hair Protection System. pH 4.5-5.5.

Joico K-Pak Style Smoothing Balm, to Straighten & Protect 6.8 fl oz (200 ml)
This heat - activated and humidity - resistant straightening balm features K - Pak's unique Hair Protection System to protect against thermal and environmental damage.

Joico K-Pak Reconstruct Liquid Reconstructor, for Fine/Damaged Hair 10.1 fl oz (300 ml)
This weightless liquid reconstructor for fine, damaged hair rebuilds and improves the structure of hair. pH 4.5-5.5. Contains Quadramine Complex,™ an exclusive blend of positively charged, low molecular weight and size proteins (MWS 150-2500). This balance of 19 essential amino acids (the building blocks of hair) adheres quickly and effectively to ensure maximum protection and reconstruction from the cuticle to the cortex.
Joico K-Pak Professional H.K.P. Liquid Protein Chemical Perfector 11.8 fl oz (350 ml)
Liquid Protein Chemical Perfector equalizes porosity and protects hair during chemical services. Ensures uniform hair color and perm penetration.\

chocolatethai

thanks ladies maybe i'll try the smothing balm for when i take out this sew-in that liquid perfector looks really interesting too like for befor a relaxer or something

I've been using the K-Pak liquid reconstructor on the hair breaking in the middle of my head and it seems to be working. The breaking has stopped.

chebaby

i've only used the k pak conditioner as a light protein and i use it every saturday before my deep conditioner but they have this other k pak protein treatment that has won awards for 7 years straight. cant rmember the name but its on the joico site. i want that.

Muse

I was looking at the liquid reconstructor and I wonder how leave ins like these work if you use conditioners with cones in them? If you used the moisture recovery con then sprayed this on top would it really penetrate? Unless you're completely cone free probably would be better off using the other Kpak reconstructor, eh?

I am going to email Joico about this because I want to know how this works with leave ins and cones in conditioners in general.