Joico K-pak vs Enjoy IRS for damaged

Which is better to repair damaged hair?

• Joico K-pak

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Enjoy IRS

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Calgal1117

2 weeks ago I switched to Keratin Fusion from Pravana, from the Keratin Smoothing Treatment by Coppola (my last service was 6 months ago)

So far I am very unhappy with the KF, it left my long, fine hair stiff, brittle and very damaged. It's breaking off in handfuls everyday! Sometimes short bits only an inch or two long and sometimes foot long strands.

My stylist recommended using the Enjoy Instant Restructure and IRS spray, but after reading this forum I see a lot of recommendations for Joico K-pak. After the KF fiasco, I'm not sure which one would be best so I'm hoping some of you can help, which would be the best to save my hair? does anyone have any advice/recommendations?

Thanks!

Last edited:

mzteaze

Pilates and Yoga Kinda Gal
What are you using for moisture?

K-Pak products are great BUT it sounds like you need to balance out your products since KF and Coppola are primarily Keratin (a protein).

I've never heard of Enjoy IRS so I can't offer an opinion on the product.

Softerlove

K-pak color therapy! Took my permed hair to a whole new healthy level. Saved my after a botched braid out, and makes my color POP! My NG is so soft..so much slip...I love this mess.