Joico Experts: Question?

NOLA2NY

I love :grin:Joico especially the K-Pak line. I began daily cowashing a month ago and decided to use up all the other conditioners I had just lingering around, now I am out. I don't know if the KPak conditioner would be protein overload, etc... but I want to use something in the Joico line to cowash daily.

Do you suggest I use the Moisture Recovery Conditioner;the KPak conditioner or Daily conditioner?

FYI: I'm 90% natural! (still have those 1 1/2 inch relaxed ends) my hair loves moisture... I haven't figured out the hair type thing exactly but I have well define curls sometimes waves.

(I know it's expensive but I am really pleased with the line.)

Thanks in advance!!!

Yep. I agree with the moisture recovery being a better option for cowashing. The Kpak might be too much protein IMO.

ETA Its the one in the blue bottle

Thanks!!! Kpak is out the running! If I don't find out enough info on Daily I may just go for the moisture recovery but I would like more insight...

I know there are more Joico excperts out there!!! :lachen:

Yes....I would go with the Moisture Recovery and the Intense Hydrator. I could also possibly see myself rotating between those two and including the K-Pak for that extra Protein Boost.

But My Hair Loves Protein, so it wouldn't be a problem. I currently Co-Wash with a Protein Conditioner and then DC with a Moisturizing One.:lick:

Personally, if I were going to use them exclusively (which I Don't), I think those 3 would be in my co-wash line up.:yep:

I Also have the Daily K-Pak Conditioner for Dry/Damaged and the Daily Moisturizing, the Body Luxe and the Silk Results Conditioner(s) but I haven't used any of those yet.

But I have used the other 3 as well as the Reconstructor and they are Goooooooood!:grin:

I would use the Daily Moisturizing conditioner most of the time and supplement with the Moisture Recovery.

I use the Moisture Recovery for Thick/Coarse hair as it is thicker.

I'm torn....I think I will buy both the daily and Moisture Recovery and see what happens...

Is there anyone who uses the daily consistently??? I need you input...

I've never used the daily, I only suggested it so that you don't over moisturize(if that's even possible).

Back