Jheri Juicers and Skala Fanatics get in here!

Candygirl

Candygirl
Big Lots has Right On Curl Activator/Moisturizer for 2.00 and all Skala Brazilian Hair products are 1.00. Get your haul on before it's gone! Sunday afternoon, I took a drive across the river to Illinois from St.Louis and found all these gems sitting in front of me..I bought the last 6 bottles of Right on Curl Moisturizer and 25 bottles of various Skala products..I'm too happy! I'm set for a minute. I may have to go back for more Right On this weekend to stash away.

afrikurl

Can you describe some of the skala products? I've never heard of them before. I am tempted to try out the right on. I used to use it when I had a curl but I have a two pound tub of long aid already.

JuiceMobsta

Big Lots has Right On Curl Activator/Moisturizer for 2.00 and all Skala Brazilian Hair products are 1.00. Get your haul on before it's gone! Sunday afternoon, I took a drive across the river to Illinois from St.Louis and found all these gems sitting in front of me..I bought the last 6 bottles of Right on Curl Moisturizer and 25 bottles of various Skala products..I'm too happy! I'm set for a minute. I may have to go back for more Right On this weekend to stash away.

WoW that's alotta products! Where is that Big Lots located? Did they have any CFCG on sale??
OT: OMG!! Have you ever heard of Edwardsville,IL? Or Collinsville? :driver:

Candygirl

Candygirl
WoW that's alotta products! Where is that Big Lots located? Did they have any CFCG on sale??
OT: OMG!! Have you ever heard of Edwardsville,IL? Or Collinsville? :driver:

Hi Chelz, I went to the Big Lots in Fairview Heights, Illinois..are you familiar with that one? I hit that one up all the time. There's another one in Granite City..haven't been to that one just yet. I didn't see the CFCG there...just Right On.

Candygirl

Candygirl
Can you describe some of the skala products? I've never heard of them before. I am tempted to try out the right on. I used to use it when I had a curl but I have a two pound tub of long aid already.

Check out the Skala thread..lots of information there. They are Brazilian haircare products that sell for much higher on the net. Some ladies say they are selling at 10.00 or more for one product.I have been using them for about a year, and my hair loves them.

crystal6002

Thanks for the info! When you said "Illinois from St. Louis", I got nervous because I thought you hit up the Alton, IL store, lol! I'm going there today! :yep:

JuiceMobsta

Hi Chelz, I went to the Big Lots in Fairview Heights, Illinois..are you familiar with that one? I hit that one up all the time. There's another one in Granite City..haven't been to that one just yet. I didn't see the CFCG there...just Right On.

Girllll I know that area! Lets see whats the name of the mall in fairview heights, I think its St. clair square mall..havent been to the big lots though, maybe I'll check it out if I ever go back to that state..:lol: Is there one in Alton?

krissyprissy

Found it! :D I got the Shea and Ceramides G3 shampoo. The Aloe Vera, Shea, and Ceramides G3 leave-in and two Aloe conditioning creme. I wish they had more conditioning creme but they only had two Aloe left and I purchase them both. If I like the shampoo or leave-in conditioner, I will go back and buy more of that.

blackbarbie986

found some @ the second big lotas i wenrt to this morning. They had they 7 aloe and ceramide conditioners left. The lady @ big lots told me i better stock up cause they go fast. I was going to buy them all but dfigued I'ld leave a couple for my fellow lhcf sisters. So if you're in Orlando ck the W. Colonial big lots they have 4 bottles left, and if anyone finds the mask or leave in puhleaze let a sistah know and pm me.

crystal6002

Yep, there is one in Alton! Went there today and got two of each Skala conditioner: Aloe Vera, Ceramides G3, Jaborandi, and Avocado! They had bunches of them!

Gibsongal

Yep, there is one in Alton! Went there today and got two of each Skala conditioner: Aloe Vera, Ceramides G3, Jaborandi, and Avocado! They had bunches of them!

Bunches huh?? I was going to go yesterday and talked myself out of it. LOL. Now I have to go. Thanks!!!