Jheri Curl Juicers: How Do You Wear Your Hair

knt1229

I'm curious. If you use the juice as a moisturizer how are you wearing your hair?

The only way I can style my hair when using the juice is by applying the juice then ecostyler gel for a shingly type of look. Then I put it in a puff. Braid/Twist Outs don't work, they just get frizzy as soon as I undo the braid/twist even if I apply gel for hold. I even tried a rollerset using it and that was a bust :nono:.

If I want to wear my hair in something other than a puff I have to use another type of moisturizer.:sad:

So, how are you styling your hair when you use the juice?

i wear my hair in a wig cap under my wig usually( im in the hide your hair challenge) i juice almost daily! hth

Today i did a nice ponytail and made twist in the hair hanging out the ponytail and rolled it up with flexi rods. Then I woke in the morning, juiced and sprayed hair spray to make my hair look like a natural wet curly look in a ponytail, like a 3c type hair.

Normally, I will just bun and style my parts, or the bun by putting it low or high.

Lately I have been spraying it on my braids and then wearing a wig on top(HYH challenge taker too), but before I would spray my hair down at night and pull it into a ponytail for the next day's phony pony or faux bun.

Usually buns, or an updo with a hairzing. But starting from today, it will be some big Celie plaits under a half wig :yep:

Alrighty, thanks ladies. Ok, so it looks like out styles are out if I want to use the juice. :sad:

Back