JCPenney Sale! Chi and Biosilk!

navsegda

So I just came back from JCPenney not too long ago and they have a huge holiday sale in their Salon section.

Chi and Biosilk products are on sale for $33.99 (with $10 discount at the register), so really you'll only pay $23.99 plus tax.

I got the Chi holiday gift set, a picture is below:

PC080763.JPG

What it includes:

Infra Shampoo-Moisture Therapy
(12 fl. oz.): "CHI Infra Shampoo with Cationic Hydration Interlink will provide gentle luxurious cleansing to the hair while providing a balance of moisture for softness and proteins for strength."

Infra Treatment-Thermal Protective Treatment (12 fl. oz.): "CHI Infra Treatment with Cationic Hydration Interlink is a superior moisturizing and protecting treatment. Hair will be left with the proper balance of moisture for silky manageable hair with incredible shine every time." It says to work into the hair evenly after shampooing, leave on for 2-5 minutes, and then rinse.

Silk Infusion Silk Reconstructing Complex (6 fl. oz.): Rich leave-in treatment enriched with pure silk along with wheat and soy proteins. This will strengthen the hair, providing incredible softness, manageability, and shine without any buildup. Ceramic heat will insure deep penetration of the silk proteins.

CHI Turbo Small Paddle Brush

Now, all this stuff would normally be $62.93, so I am extremely happy. :D I was trying to choose between the Chi and the Biosilk gift sets (Biosilk includes the Silk Therapy Shampoo, Conditioner, and Cure treatment), but the Chi won out. Besides, I already have the Chi Silk Infusion Reconstructing Complex and I know it works wonders, so I'm sure the other stuff will work well, too.

Last edited:
You will LOVE the silk infusion!! I tried the shampoo and treatment and I didn't like them; made my hair feel really weird ... wirey like. But the silk infusion makes my hair feel soooooo nice when I flat iron with it.

I love my silk infusion, however, I am going to pass this opportunity. I stocked up a few months ago.

You will have to let us know how you like the other products. I am loving that brush!

LiLi said:
You will LOVE the silk infusion!! I tried the shampoo and treatment and I didn't like them; made my hair feel really weird ... wirey like. But the silk infusion makes my hair feel soooooo nice when I flat iron with it.

I know, right? Man, I swear by the Silk Infusion.

I'm anxious to try the shampoo and treatment but I just washed my hair yesterday, so I'll wait until Sunday or Monday and then let you know how they work on my hair.

Have you ever tried the Biosilk shampoo and conditioner? I wonder how good they are.

Back