Japanese Funori - Seaweed Powder

naturalfinally

Hi Ladies. Has anyone heard of or used Japanese Funori seaweed powder in a conditioner or in shampoo? It's suppose to be good for hair lost and hair thickness. I just made a deep conditioner with it using just water and powder. I hate being by myself with this ! Let me know and TIA. I'll post the results after I wash it out. For the record I hennaed overnight and deep conditioned with AO honeysuckle and conditioning balm. Now I have the seaweed in. This is all to help my balding crown.

Bun Mistress

I have been using this for a few years, I have gotten it from two different sources. I don't use regular shampoo anymore. My hair has improved, less split ends, good luster and strength. I don't have any bald spots to tell you if this will help.

CurlyRy

Hi Ladies. Has anyone heard of or used Japanese Funori seaweed powder in a conditioner or in shampoo? It's suppose to be good for hair lost and hair thickness. I just made a deep conditioner with it using just water and powder. I hate being by myself with this ! Let me know and TIA. I'll post the results after I wash it out. For the record I hennaed overnight and deep conditioned with AO honeysuckle and conditioning balm. Now I have the seaweed in. This is all to help my balding crown.

How did it go? I'm curious about your update. I've been wanting to add seaweed or kelp to my "external" hair regimen

Kinky4Agirl

Heard it is good for the hair and can replace chemical conditioners and shampoos all together. Never tried it though. Let us know your results..