Jamaican Black Castor Oil in NYC

lennet93

Does anyone know if I can buy this anywhere in NY instead of ordering online? I know that sams 247 is on Long Island so I figure it has to be sold some where in the city..lol I'm being impatient...lol Thanks in advance

buttaflye03

In Brooklyn, I've found JBCO among the other hair oils (i.e. the Dominican ones) right in the local BSS.

KiniKakes

There is a BSS that carries it in downtown Brooklyn. Its in the Fulton Mall, on Fulton Street next to the Bank of America and Duane Reed. This BSS is Asian-owned, and they have Hello Kitty stuff in the window. The JBCO is at the front register where you pay. :)

trinigul

If you are familiar with the Canarsie area (near South Shore HS), there's a large BSS on Ralph Avenue (just past Flatlands Ave) that has the small and large bottles of the same brand that Sams carries. You've gotta go past the Arch Diner, past Telco and it's just after the Foodtown (if you get to Citibank, you've gone too far)

imstush

buttaflye03 said:
In Brooklyn, I've found JBCO among the other hair oils (i.e. the Dominican ones) right in the local BSS.

Yup went into a couple of BSS in brooklyn and they all had it behind the counter.