Jackpot Alternatives to Aphogee 2 Min for your Protein

Smiley79

I realize not everyone's hair is on the Aphogee bandwagon...in light of that what ended up being your protein fave that you rave about. Effective and battling breakage and adding that stregnth to your hair. I've given Aphogee several chances, and it's just not for me. :badidea:

Last night I used the ION brand treatment on my daughters hair and I was very impressed. So, I thought to myself, I just might have found a good mild protein choice (for future reference). So that made me wonder what you all may have fallen in love with in replacement of the Aphogee protein options? In the meantime, I'm going to research more on this ION thing; It was a sample from Sally's and I had never even heard of them before this. Hopefully there some posts about this treatment. i hope it's a mild one.:detective:

chebaby

i liked aphogee 2 minute. but my fave is joico k pak deep penetrating reconstructor. that stuff is amazing i tell ya.

i also like AO GPB and i use ORS mayo as a pre poo on dry hair and that keeps my twa strong.

simplyconfident

After I ran out of my Aphogee 2 min I wanted to try something new for my mild protein treatment. I purchased Mane 'N Tail Herbal Conditioner from Sally's, and although I've only used it once...I have no complaints. I can state my breakage is way down in comparison to when I was using the Aphogee, but I did include many other new products in my rotation so I can't give MNT all the credit.

Monogram.JPG