I've Made The Hard Decision To Texturize

I'm definitely 4c but my avi pic is a wig:)

View attachment 167947

View attachment 167949

Looks great @lamaria211 I'm just wondering if you added heat to your hair. I have just recently contemplated texturizing or texlaxing my edges. Then I thought with all the time (ok not necessarily all but some of the time:lachen:) I spend in the gym it might make sense to just do my full head. I don't want straight hair but I do want hair that is more manageable with less shrinkage and hopefully less dull. Right now I'm back to wigging it cuz its easier than fighting with my hair in the evenings after I work out then waking up with damp hair.

Last edited:
Looks great @lamaria211 I'm just wondering if you added heat to your hair. I have just recently contemplated texturizing or texlaxing my edges. Then I thought with all the time (ok not necessarily all but some of the time:lachen:) I spend in the gym it might make sense to just do my full head. I don't want straight hair but I do want hair that is more manageable with less shrinkage and hopefully less dull. Right now I'm back to wigging it cuz its easier than fighting with my hair in the evenings after I work out then waking up with damp hair.

i havent used heat yet and i dont plan to. when my new growth starts being to much to bear ill wear wig until i touch up:yep:

Back