I've always been shoulder length or just below shoulder BUT never FULL Shoulder

MissMeWithThatIsh

... I want to be full shoulder length... and grow these bangs out. In November, I started wigging it and cornrowing my hair to get it past shoulder length while I treat and trim the ends... and to give the front of my hair a break from always having it pulled back in a bun.

Maybe it's me, but it's as if there is a line of length demarcation where my hair will grow longer on one half and stay still on the other. LOL. It's been a year since I stopped texturizing (minus that one texlax to manage the bulkiness... ) and it's not like I've been doing anything.

I notice if my ends are horribly ragged I'll make a chop in the back for instant fullness...and I trimmed the "straight, limpy" ends of my hair for the last "full moon" for length.

Any advice?
I don't have major breakage issues. I did have likkle' tiny pieces in the shower but an Aphogee treatment 2 weeks ago KILLED that instantly.
My hair doesn't get REALLY dry or anything and I don't have scalp issues.

Your progress is amazing!!! Have you seen your July-December photos?? I am envious of you. It seems you are doing the right things. You must have some patience and continue to document your progress. Proof is in the pictures!!!!:drunk:

Your progress is amazing!!! Have you seen your July-December photos?? I am envious of you. It seems you are doing the right things. You must have some patience and continue to document your progress. Proof is in the pictures!!!!:drunk:

Aww thanks!
I guess you're right.
My hair has definitely been in better condition and thicker.
Perhaps it's the major trimming I've been having to do... I've done SEVERAL undocumented trims. I guess it's time to do a photo re-up and observe!

That Fotki does need an update!

Back