It's Official..MSM jacked me up, lol

thiccknlong

I've tried 3 different brands of MSM from 3 different stores.

The first from a local health food store. I took that stuuuuuffff...and I couldnt sleep much, Plus, i felt jittery

Next time, same thing happened

So I tried the gnc brand...nope, took it back

Then I tried some organic msm from the whole foods store...MAN ! I took about 1/3 a tsp...JESUS CHRIST ! That stuff grabbed awhole of me and didn't wanna let me go ! Lawd, I was soooooooo nervous ! That day...and allllll the next day. Felt like my SKULL was shaking.:confused: ..I had to get 2 nerve calming pills to take to make me feel normal.

Never again.

No more MSM for me

I hope it works well for you guys. :)

whitneysimone

wow, i've never heard that as a reaction to msm. i had an adverse reaction to the gnc brand, i just felt .......bad.... after taking it, can't really describe it, but my body just felt fatigued, almost nausuous and I would always get headaches within two hours of taking it. I switched to another brand and now i'm fine. never felt jittery though :ohwell:

as you have found out, some things are not meant for everyone and there is no harm in that :)

thiccknlong

whitneysimone said:
wow, i've never heard that as a reaction to msm. i had an adverse reaction to the gnc brand, i just felt .......bad.... after taking it, can't really describe it, but my body just felt fatigued, almost nausuous and I would always get headaches within two hours of taking it. I switched to another brand and now i'm fine. never felt jittery though :ohwell:

as you have found out, some things are not meant for everyone and there is no harm in that :)

so true...I've tried 3 doses...each wasnt good. No matter how it helps others, i wont take it. my hair grows fast anyway so i really dont think i need it..

tnorenberg

Sorry that happened to you. I just upped my MSM intake and never had any problems. Unfortunately, I guess not everyone's body reacts to MSM the same way. :(

Arcadian

MSM can give some people very vivid dreams as well as make them a bit jittery.

I take a very small amount, 1/8th teaspoon. You may want to try a lower dose and see if that helps.

But its quite possible that you may not be able to take it at all!

-A