Itchy Scalp Cure

letitgrow0702

My scalp has been itching like crazy. No dandruff just itching. I am talking the same day I wash my hair it will start itching. So I asked my stylist for a suggestion, and she mentioned Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Shampoo. Of course I went to Sally's and brought the GVP brand. She also said that a build up of protein on my scalp can also be the cause. Well low and behold I have used this shampoo about three times and to my satisfaction, it works!!!! No more itchy scalp. I tried to do a co-wash the other day and of course my scalp started to itch :nono::nono::nono:. So this shampoo is a must for me.

Patricia

My scalp has been itching like crazy. No dandruff just itching. I am talking the same day I wash my hair it will start itching. So I asked my stylist for a suggestion, and she mentioned Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Shampoo. Of course I went to Sally's and brought the GVP brand. She also said that a build up of protein on my scalp can also be the cause. Well low and behold I have used this shampoo about three times and to my satisfaction, it works!!!! No more itchy scalp. I tried to do a co-wash the other day and of course my scalp started to itch :nono::nono::nono:. So this shampoo is a must for me.
Good info
Thank you my scalp has been itching a lot lately!