IT ITCHING

baby42

I LIKE TO KNOW DO LENZI REQUEST MAKE YOUR HAIR ITCH BECAUSE I KNOW MY HAIR IS CLEAN I JUST HAD IT BRAIDED AND IT ITCHING LIKE BAD:eek: :confused: PLEASE TELL WHATS GOING ON THANK U:( AND IT NEVER ITCH WHEN I AM IN BRAIDS NOT LIKE THIS

Hi Baby42. The lenzie's does cause some itching. Its a scalp stimulant and seems to jump start the growth IMO. Which is a good thing. :)

I've been using LR for some months now and I have never had any itching from it. I'm wondering if she changed the batch and is now using a new formula because, I hear others that are new to LR saying the same thing....hmmmmmmmmmmm....:cool:

BTW: I have gotten really good growth from it without all the itches...so, I don't know.

thanks eajaye24 and nice&wavy i am glad to hear that i guess i will put up with it as long as i donot itch my self bald:lol: :lol: :lol: and i see some growth cause i cant be digging for nothing :) so now i pat my self in the head:hammer:but my grandson who 10 months started hiting his self in the head when ever i do it:lol: :lol:

I got itching when I used it. But, I get itching whenever I use grease-like products on my scalp. I stopped for this reason. I actually miss using grease, but I can do without the itching. Also, the itching may not be as bad if you only use it 1-2 times a week.

Back